This holiday ad has been automatic translated through a robot, please disregard mistakes.
A unique cruise to discover the essentials of Provence and the Camargue accompanied by Maïté Lanthin, your health coach on the boat. Discover in Slow Tourism mode and upon the awakening of spring, the beauty of the landscapes that sublimate the Rhone. You will also participate in workshops to discover the benefits of locally produced essential oils while benefiting from a personalized massage. The h3
When you're sailing, you'll see from a different eye and visit the mythical cities of Avignon and Arles that line the river. Let yourself be surprised by the extraordinary and majestic setting of les Baux de Provence, one of the most beautiful villages in France. Visit the Alpilles where the wilderness exudes the scents of the herbs of Provence in a preciously preserved environment.
Departure May 4, 2020 for 6 days / 5 nights.
Exclusive Le Soir readers: enjoy the 4 Single booths at no extra cost (at the price of the double cabin)
Your accompanying guide Maïté Lanthin is/h3/div;img src"/resources/uploads/mait%C3%A9%20lanthin.jpg" style"width:138px;height:150px"
Journalist and tourism lecturer, health-wellness expert, international specialist in Thalassotherapy, Thermalism and Spa, former presenter of daily TV shows on the Form (RTBF and RTL TVI), Maïté will be your "Wellness" coach and will reveal the benefits of aromatherapy, the virtues of essential and aromatic oils of Provence at various conferences on board.
"The Evening Readers' Privileges"/h3
It's a strong one. A programme of privatised on-board conferences given by Maïté Lanthin
- Aromatherapy Workshop: The virtues of the essential and precious oils of Provence
- Awakening the senses: smelling, tasting, massaging with essential oils
- Introduction to self-coaching: benefits and practical applications
It's a strong-up. Back wellness: "Meet you": 1 personalized massage offered per person on board
It's been a strong one. For those who book the excursion to les Baux de Provence, a free visit to the olive mill.
Program of your cruise
Day 1: Monday 04/05/2020 LYON
Boarding at 3 p.m. Afternoon sailing. Introducing the crew and welcoming cocktail.
Dinner followed by a lively evening.
Day 2: Tuesday, 05/5/2020 ARLES
Morning in navigation. Arrival in Arles.
PRIVILEGE: during the visit of les Baux de Provence, a privatized tour offered and commented on for readers Le Soir du Moulin oléicole (olive and aromatic oils).
In the evening, optional excursion: guided tour of Arles cultural mecca enriched by the remains of the Roman Empire.
Day 3: Wednesday, Wednesday, 05/6/2020 ARLES - PORT-SAINT-LOUIS - MARTIGUES
CLASSIC: guided tour in Camargue. Visit a manade and demonstrate work on horseback.
DYNAMIC: The Camargue on a 4x4 safari. Another way to be at the heart of nature. (optional see supplement)
Afternoon sailing. Free time in Martigues.
In the evening, sailing to Avignon. It's not going to be
Day 4: Thursday, 05/7/2020 AVIGNON - VIVIERS, THE GORGES OF THE ARDÈCHE;/strong;
CLASSIC: Guided tour of Avignon and the city of the Popes.
Day 5: Friday, 05/8/2020 TAIN HERMITAGE, LE VERCORS
Morning in navigation.
Optional excursion: discovery of the Vercors and tasting of the Clairette de Die. Gala night.
Navigation to Lyon
Day 6: Saturday, 05/9/2020 LYON
Breakfast buffet on board. Disembarking at 9:00 a.m.
Transfer to Lyon station
The most of the cruises
Accompanying and lectures by Maïté Lanthin for evening readers
Full board - drinks included in meals and at the bar
Fine French cuisine - Dinner and Gala Evening - Welcome Cocktail
Free wifi area available at the lounge bar
Audiophone system during visits
Introducing the commander and his crew
Port taxes included
Your boat: MS Camargue;/h3
The Sunshine Bridge
Don't hesitate to go to the sun deck to relax! It is equipped with armchairs and sunbeds, allowing you to relax while having a panoramic view of the landscapes that pass in front of you.
Located at the upper deck, the restaurant is where all your meals are served during the cruise with its large panoramic windows.
"Strong-bar with dance floor"/strong-
The lounge, furnished with taste and refinement, is located at the front of the boat and offers panoramic views. The aperitif games, dance parties and other lively evenings take place there.
The conveniences of the cabins are strong.
Bathroom with shower and toilet
Reversible air conditioning
Price per person
The Camargue 5 anchors has 2 decks: Main and Superior
Main Deck Double Cabin: $1.075/pp
Single Cabin Main Bridge: 1.535 euros/pp. Quick, enjoy the first 4 Single cabins at the price of double (1,075 euros instead of 1,535).
Transfers Gare de Lyon - Quai du Port de Lyon A/R, from 20 to 32 euros depending on the number of people
To reach Lyon and board at 15:00 on the boat, 3 alternatives are available to you:
1. You travel with your own vehicle
2. You are travelling by BRUSSELS Midi-Lyon TGV round trip: 230/pp (confirmation of fare in January 2020)
3. You are travelling by plane (Brussels Zaventem Lyon-Saint Exupéry) return flights with Brussels Airlines: price on request
Prices include prices.
- The animation and assistance of our host on board Maïté Lanthin and his lectures on essential oils.
- Accommodation in a double air-conditioned cabin with shower, toilet, satellite TV, radio and safe. Free on-board Wi-Fi.
- Full board, from dinner on the first day to buffet breakfast on the last day. Fine French cuisine
Dinner and Gala Evening - Welcome Cocktail. All meals are served in one service. Breakfast is offered as a buffet, lunch and dinner are served at the table.
- Drinks at meals (water, wine, beer, juices and coffee) including at the bar except special bar menu and wine list.
- Assistance/repatriation insurance, but not "cancellation, baggage, interruption of stay, civil liability" insurance.
The latter insurance can be purchased from Europ Assistance at a price of 3.80% of the price of the trip.
- Port Taxes.
Prices do not include prices.
- Transport to the port of Lyon and transfers from the airport or Lyon station to the port
- During meals on board: champagne and drinks on the wine list offering a selection not included in the package results in additional billing.
- Drinks taken during meals during excursions.
- Optional excursions (to be booked and paid for at the agency or on board). The excursions mentioned in the program are offered in an optional way and therefore not included in the price, unless otherwise stated in the program.
Depending on the passage of the locks, the stopover in Arles can be replaced by Avignon
Depending on the availability of the piers, the Martigues port of call can be replaced by Port-Saint-Louis du Rhône
- Shipments unless clearly mentioned and the resulting file costs.
- Cancellation/baggage insurance.
- Personal expenses
- All benefits not mentioned in the program.
The excursions are the most likeed.
- Guided tour of the Baux de Provence: offered (duration: 4:00)
- The Camargue on a 4x4 safari (duration: 4:00)
- Guided walking tour of Arles (duration: 2:00)
- The Camargue and visit of a manade (Duration: 2 hours)
- Excursion in the Vercors (Duration: 4:00)
Booking before departure: standard package: 224 p.p.
Camargue option in 4/4: supplement: 25 p.p.
Booking on board: Classic package: 307 p.p.
Tours are optional and can be booked separately (unless otherwise stated)
The itineraries of the excursions defined in the program are provided as an indication and may be subject to variations due to external circumstances (weather conditions, strikes, transport delays..)
Request for reservations
Fill out the booking application form at the top right of this page with your details. You will then receive an email registration form which we thank you for completing and sending us back for your final registration.
For further information, please contact us by phone on 0032 (0)2.730 38 84 Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm or email us at email@example.com;/div
https://www.vacancesweb.be/resources/uploads/CONDITIONS%20GENERALES%20DE%20VENTE%20CLUB%20THALASSO.pdf" target"_blank""btn-orange" click here to see the terms and conditions of sale